This is a self-paced online course will run each week, for 7 weeks. The course modules will delve into…
- Understanding how Kinesiology and Intuitive Meditation work together.
- Understand our Heart’s Intelligence from an emotional and scientific perspective.
- Learn the Importance of Our Breath and how to use Breath in our Meditations.
- Explore the Art of Forgiveness, which is the essential piece to all our client sessions.
- Learn how to access the wisdom and energy within our Chakras through Meditations.
- Learn the Meditation for Kinesiology Protocol to actually incorporate Meditation into your Kinesiology sessions.
- Exploring the basic 5 Principles of Intuitive Meditation.
- You will receive 15+ Standard Intuitive Meditations that you can start using in your clinic straight away, these focus on pain management, stress, chakras, inner child, forgiveness, heart connection, emotional release and more.
- Learning the importance of meditation in your own daily life to be fully present and energetically cleared for your clients.
Why this course?
This course is fully accredited with the AKA (Australian Kinesiology Association) for 16 hours of CPE. It holds many benefits for you and your clients:
- Learn the theory and scientific research behind Intuitive Meditations and why they are essential for your clients.
- Explore and commit to your own journey of Intuitive Meditation, to keep your own energies cleared and aligned.
- Learn how you can use the Meditation for Kinesiology Protocol for your clients.
For Your Clients
- Give your clients the opportunity to take on complete self-responsibility for themselves, by listening to their own inner knowing / intuition.
- Allow your clients to experience a deeper subconscious connection
to create a space that allows the client to return to their own love and highest self within.
- Take your clients into a complete space of release for their body, mind, and soul.
Course structure and content
You will receive 7 x written and video modules, daily meditations for you to use within your own devotional practice and scripted Meditations that you can use with your clients. Plus access to monthly Live Zoom Support Calls as we delve into the practice and learnings of meditation together. Here you will be have the opportunity to ask any questions.
The course consists of the following 7 modules:
Course Inclusions and Extras
- 7 written and recorded video modules via a course portal.
- Monthly Live Zoom Calls to deepen into your learnings and practice of Meditation for Kinesiology.
- Access to a Private Facebook Group to connect with like-minded Kinesiologists.
- 15+ standard Meditations scripts that you can use with your clients in your Kinesiology sessions.
- 15+ standard Meditations on a YouTube Playlist for you to experience for yourself.
- Meditation for Kinesiology Protocol for you to use during your Kinesiology sessions.
- Opportunities to ask any questions during the monthly online calls.
- Create your own daily rituals to keep yourself aligned and cleared.
Students ratings of this course
Each week’s module will be recorded for you to watch at any time that is suitable to you. You can watch the recording as many times as you like.
Each week you will be required to watch the 1-hour video plus read the relevant written module plus practice the techniques. This will require a 2-3 hour commitment each week.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion which you can use for your continued professional development.
Yes, this course can be done at any time during your training. This is a valuable added bonus course to enrich your Kinesiology balances.
Yes, this course uses a variety of Meditation practices and is focused on how to incorporate Meditation into your Kinesiology sessions.
Each week you will log into ZOOM (the link will be provided to you upon registration). I will meet you online to run the course and then you will have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end of the zoom call. All you need is a computer or smartphone, which has video and audio functions.
Absolutely yes, Debbie will be available to you via email during the duration of the course to ask any questions. You will also have the opportunity at the end of each weekly call to ask questions.
This course is a great way to add value to yourself and your clients. Meditation allows our clients to delve deeper into their subconscious programming and also to release emotional blockages.
These meditations can be recorded during a Kinesiology session and then either given to your clients as an added bonus for their homework, or if you prefer you can charge your clients for these Meditations to use at home.
The course will run from the 15th April 2020 for 8 weeks. It will be from 9am until 10am (AEST) each Wednesday. Maximum numbers for each intake is 10 participants, so please let me know via email
([email protected]) if you prefer another timeslot which will be advised once the intake is reached.
All payments need to completed before the beginning of the course via my online payment system.