This course is NOW available for enrolment.
We begin on the 6th of September 2021 at 1030am (AEST) – online
& 8th of September at 1030am (AEST) – face to face in Balwyn North Clinic!
***EARLY BIRD PRICE $1578 FINISHES 23rd of AUGUST (save $200)!***
This is a 12-week online course for all practitioners, yoga teachers, health workers or anyone wishing to deepen into this for their own personal journey. You will become a qualified Intuitive Meditation Teacher for one on one and group settings. The course will delve into…
- Learn the scientific based method to access our intuition through Intuitive Meditations.
- Understanding the importance of heart-connection and breath work in meditations, all aimed at calming our bodies and central nervous system away from anxiety, stress and overwhelm.
- Powerful ways to expand your own intuition as you begin to listen and trust in your own intuitive knowings.
- The essential components to ‘hold space’ for your meditation participants in both one on one and group settings.
- Different meditation techniques including mantras, mudras, sound, archetypes, storytelling and circles.
- Explore our energetic bodies through the Chakras.
- Learn forgiveness techniques to heal and release pain and trauma.
- Understand how to use all these powerful techniques in a support and trauma informed practice with your own meditation students.
- Full support and learnings how you can create your own Meditation practice with students.
Why this course?
Intuitive Meditation Teacher Training is a fully registered training course with
- Learn the theory and scientific research behind Intuitive Meditations and why they are essential for everyone
- Learn how to create your own Intuitive Meditations
- Explore and commit to your own practice of Meditation, to keep your own energies cleared and aligned
- Expand into your own intuitive knowing with trust, understanding and openness
- Connect with other likeminded souls to share and learn together
For Your Clients
- Give your clients the opportunity to take on complete self-responsibility for themselves, by listening to their own inner knowing / intuition
- Strengthen their Nervous System to let go of stress, anxiety and overwhelm through specific breathing and heart connection techniques
- Allow your clients to experience a deeper subconscious connection to create a space that allows the client to return to their own love and highest good within
- Create a safe, inclusive and supportive space for your clients to arrive as themselves away from any expectations or anxieties
Course structure and content
- Each week you will receive a written module emailed to you, daily meditations for you to use within your own devotional practice and scripted Intuitive Meditations that you can use with your clients all with full support and guidance from Debbie.
These live modules are created as experiences and offer you lots of opportunities to practice your new skills, giving you the opportunity for transformation as you deepen into the skills yourself.
The course consists of 14 modules (12-week course), access to a 4-week Dance of Breath & Heart Meditation Class experience plus 3 Elective subjects.
During the Course:
- Partner Commitment, you will be assigned a partner to work with throughout the duration of the course to explore, practice and share together.
- You will be fully supported in creating and extending into your own self-devotional practice with weekly meditations and breathing techniques.
- Each week you will be asked to share your learnings from the week, to help you acknowledge and own your own learnings.
- Opportunities at the end of the course to do a Teach-Out with fellow students to ground your new learnings into your own unique style of teaching.
Recommended Reading for the Course:
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
- The Divine Feminine Oracle (cards) by Meggan Watterson
Course Inclusions and Extras
- 12 online live modules via zoom (recorded)
- 3 Elective subjects for students to choose from (these subjects vary each intake)
- Access to Dance of Breath & Heart Meditation Class experience for students to explore how to create their own classes
- Partner sharing and practice
- Teach out at end of course with feedback from Debbie and other students
- Weekly Meditation & Breathing practices for you to deepen into your own daily self-devotional practice
- Unlimited mentoring by Debbie Rossi for the duration of the course
- 14 written modules for you to immerse yourself in and keep as a learning tool
- A variety of standard Intuitive Meditations scripts that you can use with your clients in sessions
- Opportunities to ask any questions during the weekly online calls
- Create your own daily rituals to keep yourself aligned and cleared
- Access to a private Facebook Group to connect with other likeminded souls, where we can share and grow our Meditation practices for ourselves and our own students.
Student ratings of this course
“I really appreciate finding you and being on this course. This course is definitely not just a put on the shelf for me as I’m already aware of the power of transformation in what you are offering. It’s changing how I go about my life and how I work as a Kinesiologist”.
JaksGentle Watters Kinesiology
“Thank you, Debbie. Your course has completely opened my eyes up to the importance of meditation and not just meditation but a whole new way of being. There’s a bigger sense of peace within which I didn’t have before. I feel more empowered to work with my clients on a deeper level and am excited to introduce this into my clinic.”
“Debbie is an amazing facilitator and meditation teacher who gracefully holds space for her Intuitive Meditation Teacher Training students. Debbie imparts her wise teachings whilst also assisting the journey of each student. This is not the first course I have taken with Debbie and I am sure I will sign up for many more. Thank you Thank you Thank you”
What if I can’t make the recording?
Each week’s module will be recorded for you to watch at any time that is suitable to you. You can watch the recording as many times as you like.
How much time do I need to invest in this course?
10-hour commitment per week, consisting of module video, written module, practice the weekly meditation & breathing techniques, daily self-devotional practice., partner sharing and practicing time.
Do I receive a certificate at the end of this course?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion which you can use for your continued professional development. This course is accredited with Meditation Australia. You will also receive discounted membership to Meditation Australia upon completion of the course.
I only want to do this course as a personal experience for my personal / spiritual development, is this suited to me?
Yes, this course is very much about you embodying the practice for yourself. There are opportunities for both students who wish to use these learnings in their practice with clients and students who wish to use these learnings for themselves. Everyone is welcome!
I have learnt Meditation before, is this course right for me?
Yes, this course uses a variety of Meditation practices and is focused on breath work and intuition development. It is a beautiful compliment to any other meditation practice that you have learnt before.
How big are the class sizes?
Class sizes are intentionally kept small, to allow for maximum engagement for your own journey to flourish and lead you through the course content. Online will be capped at 8 participants and face-to-face will be capped at 4 participants.
I have never done an online course before, how does it work?
Each week you will log into ZOOM (the link will be provided to you upon registration). I will meet you online to run the course and then you will have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end of the zoom call. All you need is a computer or smartphone, which has video and audio functions.
Where is the Face to Face Course held?
This boutique training will be held in Balwyn North, Victoria (full address will be given at time of enrolment). It will be for a maximum of 4 participants to keep maximum engagement for all participants.
Will I be supported during this course?
Absolutely yes, Debbie will be available to you via email during the duration of the course to ask any questions. You will also have the opportunity at the end of each weekly call to ask questions.
I am already run a successful practice, how will adding Intuitive Meditations help my clients?
This course is a great way to add value to yourself and your clients. Intuitive Meditation allows our clients to delve deeper into their subconscious programming and also to release emotional blockages.
These meditations can be recorded during your client session and then either given to your clients as an added bonus for them to continue with at home, or if you prefer you can charge your clients for these Meditations to use at home.
How do I pay for the course?
Payment in full or via monthly direct debit.